Welcome to Dr. Elahi’s Office!
Here at Middlebury Dental Center, we offer the dental care services you need to reach optimal oral health. Our varied and thorough treatment options help you both achieve and maintain your best smile. Dr. Elahi and staff offer their care to patients of all ages.
Some of our services include:
- Standard cleanings and preventive care with a gentle touch
- Cosmetic services, including crowns, bridges, veneers, and teeth whitening
- Emergency dental care for root canals, toothaches, and tooth loss
- Orthodontics through Invisalign® and ClearCorrect®
- Oral surgery, like dental implants, extractions, and endodontics
- Pediatric care—children are welcome!
Cosmetic Dentistry for a Beautiful Smile
Smiling is an important part of our daily lives, and if you desire a change in your smile, we can help you achieve it. Teeth whitening is a simple way to enhance your smile and leave an impression. We offer Venus White Pro in-office and take-home whitening kits giving you the results on your time.
Teeth that are misaligned, chipped, cracked or have spaces in between can be corrected with porcelain veneers, crowns or cosmetic bonding to change the shape, size, and color of teeth. A combination of these treatments with clear aligner therapy such as Invisalign can straighten teeth and give you the appearance and smile you desire.
Children’s Dental Care
Establishing healthy dental habits early in life is essential to young children for their well-being and future health.
At Middlebury Dental Center, your child will learn that taking care of their teeth and visiting the dentist can be a happy and positive experience. Our caring and gentle approach will provide a comfortable environment for your child to receive the treatment they need. We value the trust you place in us to provide your child’s dental care, and we continue to earn that trust every day.
Restoring Your Smile
Despite all efforts to keep a smile healthy, it may still incur damage. Toothaches, tooth loss, chips, and cracks are all common, yet repairable damage.
- Untreated cavities can cause problems that can be painful and more expensive to treat in the future. Tooth-colored fillings and crowns are excellent for protecting and strengthening teeth from further damage.
- Broken, chipped or worn teeth can be a sign of teeth alignment or jaw problems. These can be addressed with crowns, porcelain veneers or cosmetic bonding that can help change the appearance of teeth.
- Missing teeth can cause problems with chewing and can affect your smile. Restoring missing teeth with dental bridges, implants, partial or full dentures is a great way to bring stability in the mouth and help you smile.
Gentle Care to Keep You Smiling
Our goal is to provide friendly and comfortable dental care in a stress-free environment. We know that a visit to the dentist can cause anxiety for some people. Dr. Elahi and our friendly professional team will take the time to get to know you so that we can gently provide personalized care.
There are many ways we can help you get the care you need. As always, it is our honor to serve the community, and we are grateful for the trust you have in us. Call today to schedule an appointment with us.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: